::: UPDATE 5th August 2020 :::
We are currently closed to in-house dining due to COVID restrictions, please check back once restrictions are lifted.
In the meanwhile please feel welcome to order meals from our take-away menu, thank you.
Booking a table
Bookings are essential and are limited to a total of 16 people in our venue at any one time, and bookings are limited to a maximum of 10 people per table.
Please note any special dietary requirements for your party in the message section of the booking form.
Change of booking
If any change is required to your booking please contact us immediately on 54632008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the town / postcode of each diner in the message section of our booking form. We are required to collect the first name and phone number of each and every person dining with us at the time of arrival.
Under the ‘Return to Stage 3 restrictions’ our business is obligated to check identification and refuse service to those who reside in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire LGA.
All Victorian Government requirements with regard to COVID-19 restrictions will be strictly adhered to at all times, without exception, and we appreciate your cooperation in this regard.
Health & Safety
For the safety of our staff and all patrons, please do not dine with us if you;
- live in, or have visited one of the restricted post codes or lock down areas.
- are are currently required to be in isolation because you have been diagnosed with Covid-19
- have returned from overseas in the past 14 days
- have been directed to a period of 14 days quarantine by the Department of Health and Human Services as a result of being in close contact of someone with corona virus.
- display any of the following symptoms: fever, chills cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of sense of smell.
Right of refusal
Please note for the safety of our staff and patrons the Talbot Provedore and Eatery reserves the right to refuse service or entry to our venue.