Lunch Friday & Saturday 11am – 2pm, ‘dine-in’ outdoors on the verandah.
Dinner Saturday evening five course Chef’s table menu, $85pp.
Same day bookings, please call us on 03) 54632008
Please note: Our venue is required to refuse dine-in service to people who live in metropolitan Melbourne.
We must sight photo ID to verify place of residency prior to you taking a seat
Please be kind to our staff upon this request.
Booking a table
Bookings are appreciated for lunch and essential for dinner. Bookings are limited to a maximum of 10 guests per table outdoors, and 10 guests total per evening on Saturday night.
Please note any special dietary requirements for your party in the message section of the booking form.
Change of booking
If any change is required to your booking please contact us immediately on 54632008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all dine-in guests and those staying in our venue for more than 15 minutes must provide contact trace details including first name and phone number. Dine-io guests must present photo ID prior to being seated.
All Victorian Government requirements with regard to COVID-19 restrictions will be strictly adhered to at all times, without exception, and we appreciate your cooperation in this regard.
Face masks must be worn at all times, except when seated.
Photo ID & Right of refusal
- Our venue is required to refuse dine-in service to people who live in metropolitan Melbourne. We must sight photo ID to verify place of residency, please be kind to our staff upon this request.
- Talbot Provedore and Eatery reserves the right to refuse service or entry to our venue.
Health & Safety
For the safety of our staff and all patrons, please do not dine with us if you;
- are are currently required to be in isolation because you have been diagnosed with Covid-19
- have returned from overseas in the past 14 days
- have been directed to a period of 14 days quarantine by the Department of Health and Human Services as a result of being in close contact of someone with corona virus.
- display any of the following symptoms: fever, chills cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of sense of smell.