Saturday evening in-house dining – bookings essential.
Booking a table
Bookings are essential and are limited to a total of 15 people in our venue at any one time, and bookings are limited to a maximum of 10 people per table.
Please note any special dietary requirements for your party in the message section of the booking form.
Change of booking
If any change is required to your booking please contact us immediately on 54632008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will collect the first name and phone number of each and every person dining with us at the time of arrival.
All Victorian Government requirements with regard to COVID-19 restrictions will be strictly adhered to at all times, without exception, and we appreciate your cooperation in this regard.
Health & Safety
For the safety of our staff and all patrons, please do not dine with us if you;
- live in, or have visited one of the restricted post codes or lock down areas.
- are are currently required to be in isolation because you have been diagnosed with Covid-19
- have returned from overseas in the past 14 days
- have been directed to a period of 14 days quarantine by the Department of Health and Human Services as a result of being in close contact of someone with corona virus.
- display any of the following symptoms: fever, chills cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of sense of smell.
Right of refusal
Please note for the safety of our staff and patrons the Talbot Provedore and Eatery reserves the right to refuse service or entry to our venue.